- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Water and petroleum transfer hoses rated from 100 to 300 PSI WP (4:1 SF) have excellent test results with the standard King Crimp ferrules CF400-xxCS)
- Machined malleable iron stems to ASTM A47 standard
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Long lasting and dependable hammer nut if forged to ASTM 105N standards
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- All stems are zinc plated
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with: 4" size requires heavy duty (HD) crimp ferrules, CF400-6CSHD through CF400-16CSHD and heavy duty stems
- When assembling hose with abrasion resistant covers, such as UHMW polyethylene, you will need to use Dixon's heavy duty (HD) carbon steel ferrule part numbers CF400-6CSHD through CF400-16CSHD. Other size HD ferrules are available upon request.