- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless Steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance.
- Incorporates PTFE or TPC-ET anti-extrusion rings to protect seal components from dynamic impulse damage.
- Contact Dixon® for all available option adders
- Oxy-Clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite 71-Series
- Minimum burst pressure ratings were established under laboratory conditions using a Static Burst Unit (SBU). For high impulse applications and to meet Det Norske Veritas (DNV) compliance, the burst pressure must be divided by four (4) to ensure a 4:1 safe