- Used in sanitary processes for the isolation of fluids. These valves are found in the food processing, beverage, dairy, personal care, winery, brewery, and pet product markets.
- Maximum holding pressure: See below Holding Pressure Chart as they are dependent upon size and configuration of the valve.
- Maximum operating temperature: 266°F (130°C)
- Surface ID finish: < 32Rₐ
- Maximum sterilization temperature (20 min/max): 275°F (135°C)
- Elastomers are FDA and 3A compliant
- Sizes: 1" to 4"
- All product contact steel components: 316L stainless steel
- All non-product contact steel components: 304 stainless steel
- Products wetted seal elastomers: FKM or EPDM
- Stem seal materials: FKM, EPDM or PTFE
- Clamp and weld connections standard, other types available upon request
- Available with a pneumatic actuator or manual handle
- Burkert™ Control Top Model No.s 8691, 8681, and 8692 are available. See below Part Number Key for configurations available.
- Optional 15Ra, 20Ra or 25Ra finishes available.
- 3A- authorization number 1655, 53-06 (compression-type valves)