- Use with Notched Ferrules
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- The largest advantage of the notched design is that the coupling can be removed from a damaged hose by cutting away the ferrule, without necessarily damaging the fitting. After inspection of the fitting to determine its suitability for reuse, it can be reinstalled into another hose by using a new ferrule.
- Supplied with pull-ring safety clips
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Dixon stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon products
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C) with a standard Buna-N Seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- Contact Dixon for swage or crimp recommendations
- You must purchase a fitting and the matching ferrule to create an assembly.