- Manufactured from glass-filled polypropylene
- EPDM gaskets
- 304 stainless steel handles and pins
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- 1-1/4" couplers and adapters will interchange with 1-1/2" couplers and adapters. Only the threads and barbs are 1-1/4".
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon® fittings at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C) with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon®.
- Polypropylene cam and groove should not be mixed with metal fittings.
- NOT recommended for use with PTFE gaskets