- Designed to remove microscopic particles generated by blowers during pneumatic conveying of contaminant-sensitive dry bulk products.
- This in-line pneumatic system is also suitable for industrial applications or wherever microscopic filtration (up to 4 microns) of impurities if required.
- Back Pressure: 0.05 PSI
- Noise reduction filter reduces noise by 13.8 db at 600 CFM
- FDA medium with 99.99% maximum efficiency at 4 microns
- Special cartridge-style filter element has a typical life expectancy of approximately 12 months or 2000 hours of service
- Quick release V clamp for easy inspection and servicing
- With Outer Perf Element
- Heavy duty aluminum canister and lid
- Stainless V clamp
How it works
- Contaminants such as iron and hydrocarbons are produced by air blowers and can adversely affect dry products such as plastic pellets and food materials. These filter units are typically mounted in dry bulk tanker trailers, but can also be mounted on the tractor. Units are placed after the blower and before the bulk storage tanker. This in-line pneumatic system is also suitable for industrial applications or wherever microscopic filtration (up to 4 microns) of impurities is required.
- 2 mounting brackets (sold separately) are required for use