- The 6" Low Level Strainer with Siphon Jet can be used as a low level strainer and as a water transfer device.
- The pivoting elbow enables the base to sit flat on the bottom of a portable tank.
- This unit allows the user to draft within 2" of the bottom of the tank without whirlpooling.
- Strainer is made of lightweight aluminum alloys that are both anodized and powder coated.
- For fast fill flowing, the jet is constructed from 3/4" pipe, supplied with 304 stainless steel mesh strainer.
- Base: 1/8" thick 5052 H32 marine grade aluminum, powder coated red with 45° angled edges, carrying handle mounted to base
- Elbow: 6" aluminum tube 6062-T6, powder coated red
- Posts: welded between upper and lower base, 6061-T6 aluminum, powder coated red
- Siphon Jet: 3/4" ID aluminum pipe, 6061-T6 aluminum, powder coated red
- Elbow Pivot Rod: 1/4" thick, stainless steel 304 grade
- Washers: polypropylene used for ease of elbow pivot and longer wear
- Pivot Bracket: 3/16" thick x 1-1/2" x 1-1/2", angle 6061-T6 aluminum
- 6" Swivel: long handle, black anodized, 6061-T6 aluminum
- 1-1/2" Male NPSH plug with wire cable attached to the base.