- 2-1/2" size reduces inlet pressures of 400 PSI (2758 kPa) or less to desired working pressures from 20 through 175 PSI (138-1207 kPa) under discharge or static conditions.
- UL listed for Automatic Sprinkler Systems as floor or zone control valve
- Standpipe Systems, Class I, II and III
- Automatic Check Valve for Dual Riser Systems
- Approved by the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals, approval # MEA 54-07-E
- Approved by the City of Los Angeles and the City of San Francisco (ULC 2-1/2")
- Tamper resistant
- True combination shut-off and pressure reducing valve
- Cast brass
- (4) drilled and tapped bosses: two on each side for upstream and downstream pressure monitoring. Saves installation time and provides a cleaner appearance.
- Valves are available with a tamper proof switch as an accessory device to hasten valve operation while monitoring its open condition. The complete switch, with bracket and housing, is available for field mounting. Consult Dixon for price and availability.