- Pumps can be fitted with a variety of features and options to ensure the best performance will be achieved for your specific application.
- Food processing, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and industrial markets
- Max Speed RPM: 500
- Flow Displacement Gal/100 Rev: 88.10
- Viscosity Range: Up to 1,000,000 cPs
- Noise Level: 60 ~ 80 dB
- The JRZL-Series supplied with a single or double mechanical seal are 100% CIPable.
- Small compact lightweight design equals less pump more performance. Gently handle low to high viscosity fluids.
- Universal Mounting, pumps can be mounted with top/bottom shaft drive, vertical/horizontal inlet/outlet.
- Using helical timing gears, the rotors are driven at less vibration to extend pump efficiency and seal lifetime, even under high speed and high discharge pressure.
- Front loading seals provide faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less down time. All seal options are designed for quick and simple retrofit.
- Stainless steel shims located between gearbox and casing make it easy to adjust rotor clearance without having to completely disassemble the gear box.
- A low-slip Bi-wing rotor maintains efficiency even on low viscosity products by means of a longer sealing path.
- Multiple interchangeable lobe options available.
- All product contact areas are standard 316L stainless steel. JRZL Series pumps are certified EHEDG and 3A.
- Repair kits available
- All product contact parts are 316 stainless steel
- Gear Box: CI Epoxy Painted
- Clamp Connection
- Seal Options: Single Mechanical TC vs TC, Double Mechanical TC vs TC, Single O-Ring, Double O-Ring, Triple Lip, Flush Option
- Elastomer Options: Buna, EPDM, FKM, Perfloure, Kalrez
- Interchangeable Lobe Options: Bi-Wing, Bi-Wing Hot Clearance (248°F to 356°F), Single Wing, Bi-Lobe, Tri-Lobe, Tri-Lobe Hot Clearance 248°F to 356°F (120°C to 180°C), Multi-Lobe, SS Heli-Lobe
- Additional Options: Thermal Jacket Front Cover, Thermal Jacket Casing, Rectangular Inlet, Pressure Relief Valve, High Pressure Front Bearing Cover
- The JRZL Series are designed to provide complete access of the CIP solutions to all product contact surfaces. All of the pumps are certified with EHEDG and 3A standards and can be cleaned completely through in-line CIP. Use the following guidelines when designing and installing the CIP system to ensure successful cleaning: • Ensure that the velocity rate of CIP solutions is adequate to clean the entire circuit. For most applications, a velocity of 5 ft/sec (1.5M/sec) is sufficient. For the CIP solution to achieve the proper velocity, the pump drive must have enough speed range and horsepower. The required inlet pressure also must be satisfied. If the pump does not supply enough CIP solution velocity, a separate CIP supply pump with an installed bypass may be used. • Ensure that a differential pressure is created across the pump. Differential pressure will push CIP solutions through close-clearance areas of the pump, resulting in better cleaning action. The high pressure side may be either the inlet or outlet side. 30 PSI (2 bar) differential pressure is adequate for most applications. • The pump must be operated during CIP to increase turbulence and cleaning action within the pump. If complete draining is required, the pump must be in the side mount position.