- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- ASME B40.1, Grade B accuracy (± 3-2-3 % accuracy)
- 30" Mercury (Hg)
- PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment, designed for extended wear
- ABS plastic case, corrosion resistant
- Bronze bourdon tube / brass socket
- Polycarbonate window
- Black aluminum pointer