- Transfer and/or unloading of fuels (gasoline or diesel) from tank truck to storage tanks
- Transfer of liquids compatible with the available coupling and gasket materials
- Automatic couplers push-to-connect providing a reliable connection
- Low profile allows easy connection and disconnection in tight applications
- Coupler push tabs can be locked with safety pins and/or zip tie
- Compatible with standard cam and groove adapters
- EZLink™ stainless steel tabs are guaranteed for life! Should you ever break one return it to the nearest warehouse for a free replacement.
- Couplings: 316 stainless steel
- Coupler tabs and springs: 316 stainless steel
- Gasket: Buna-N
- Prior to connecting, inspect position of coupler tabs, as they will be in the ‘same position’ once full engagement occurs with coupling connection.
- Some operators put tabs in 6 o'clock position to allow for a user friendly connection. You can use the hose assembly leverage to assist with connecting and disconnecting.
- To connect, push female coupler (Type C) on to a mating male adapter. You should hear the tabs click into groove, and see the tabs move into their original position. Visually confirm that tabs are in their original position as observed in step 1 of these guidelines. Once connection is complete, pull on the connection to feel the security of coupling engagement. Appearance of orange on side of tab indicates the connection is not fully engaged.
- To disconnect, some operators use the hose as a lever when depressing each tab.
- Only use EZLink™ gaskets and tabs for this coupling system. Traditional cam & groove handles and gaskets, or other types of seals are not compatible and will fail.
- Warning: Failure to follow the recommended procedures may result in serious injury and property damage.