- Designed to fit hoses carrying steam used in chemical (heating), pharmaceutical (disinfection and sterilization) and at loading bays.
- Unintentional separation is eliminated preventing accidents and avoiding unintended down time
- Performance unaffected by surface rust
- Coupling housing and all inner parts: stainless steel
- Seals: EPDM 291
- Couplers supplied with double handles
- Lockable versions are available on 1-1/2" and 2", contact Dixon
- Other seal materials are available, contact Dixon
- Note. Pressurized steam is an extremely dangerous commodity. Only hose, fittings, clamps and accessory items that have been approved for steam service should ever be used! Never use an unapproved item for steam service. Always follow the manufacturer's product recommendations for pressurized steam handling.