- The premium safety blow gun is designed to conform to OSHA Standard 1910.242 (B) permitting a maximum of 30 PSI outlet pressure when dead ended based on a maximum of 150 PSI inlet pressure as well as OSHA Standard 1910.95 regulating occupational noise level exposure.
- Blow gun body is designed to comfortably fit the contour of the hand, minimizing user fatigue.
- Large lever with black vinyl grip further adds to the ergonomic design and allows for easy air flow activation.
- Zinc die cast body with a black powder coat finish, nickel plated steel lever, vinyl thumb grip, stainless steel spring, brass valve, Buna-N seals and nickel plated brass tip.
- Safety glasses or shield must be worn when using any blow gun.