- Ball nozzles have a very high flow rate and low pressure drop and are ideal for bulk oil and fuel deliveries, they are basically a full port ball valve with an inlet swivel and outlet spout.
- Manufactured to connect to NPT threaded hose connections.
- Full 1" flow path through the ball is computer designed and higher than any known competitors, which results with very low pressure drop permitting higher flow rates at lower pressure, reducing foaming or product backups.
- Unique swivel design permits leak free service, even at temperatures as low as-40°F at 100 PSI
- Rugged construction provides rapid fuel oil transfer/delivery
- Heavy duty roller ball swivel with low temperature seals freely rotates
- Comes standard with 3 PSI check valve to help ensure residual fuels within the delivery hose and nozzle are contained
- Black anodized aluminum main body
- Aluminum spout
- Polished stainless steel handle and latch
- Bayloy inlet swivel
- Hardened carbon steel swivel ball race
- Through hardened chrome steel ball bearings
- Buna and PTFE seals
- Acetal valve seat
- Stainless steel valve ball
- Optional 5 PSI check valve kit is available, order field replaceable kit BL-RK11
- Available with field replaceable outlet spout or quick fill swivel nut
- All fuel contains additives, which can vary by fuel brand and season. Please contact Dixon with a list of all additives and we will advise of any known compatibility issues.