- Designed to give maximum protection against backflow caused by back-pressure or back-siphonage from a cross-connection wherein a contaminant hazard exists (i.e. a health hazard), or a pollutant hazard exists (i.e. a non-hazard).
- Underwriters listed
- Factory Mutual approved
- Meets Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at University of Southern California Manual Section 10, ASSE 1015, AWWA C-510 and CSA B64.4 specifications
- Consists of two spring-loaded poppet type valves and a mechanically independent, hydraulically dependent pressure differential relief valve
- Three top mounted test cocks ensure easy access during repair and maintenance when unit is installed in tight places
- Create a Fire Hydrant Backflow Preventer using the RSMSA25F20T and the DMH2025F