- Designed specifically for use on trailer tanks containing dry bulk products. If a system blockage were to occur the valves are designed to vent to atmosphere once the valve pressure setting is achieved.
- Trailer/Tank Mounted Air Relief Valve
- Relieving capacity: 750 to 1500 SCFM
- Installed cup seal deters tampering
- Bayloy body eliminates thread galling
- Bayloy vent cowl with aluminum upper
- Bronze poppet
- Red Silicone Diaphragm
- PVC coated wire lanyard available for securing air relief valves
- Relieving capacity (SCFM) varies dependent upon model and pressure setting. For specific rates please contact Dixon.
- Not intended for blower service (for blower service applications see the 2182 series air relief valves)