- Two-piece re-attachable coupling made of chrome-plated brass for pump hose.
- Streamlined design prevents damage to hose and fits smartly on new pump equipment.
- Wide, flat surfaces of body threads protect inside of hose from breaking.
- Tapered surfaces of sleeve and body cradle hose, prevent one-point strain from flexing.
- Hose is gripped on its full circumference in two places, ensuring a rigid leak-proof connection.
- Couplings have standard male NPT threads
- Worn portion of hose can be removed and Dubl-Grip® can be reapplied
- Octagonal shape
- Easy assembly: hose is held in position by sleeve as body is threaded home, only a wrench is required to assemble the Dubl-Grip®.
- Reattach static wire if required.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.