- Ground clearance: 11-3/4"
- Many parts are common throughout the Bayco elbow line, making any necessary maintenance a breeze.
- Grease nipple enables the greasing of the lever stem, and Acetal bushings help keep everything moving smoothly, even in the harshest of conditions.
- Bolt on inlets allow the inlet to be changed without having to worry about galling of threaded inlets.
- Ball handle lever enables the operator to easily and positively engage the solid bronze locking arms, onto the underground adapter.
- Top connection is the vapor outlet; lower connection is the fuel delivery inlet.
- Rugged modular cast aluminum construction
- Replacement inlets are available (Note: Coaxial inlets are not interchangeable with other Bayco elbow inlets.)