- For use where "Lead Free" fittings are required
- Conforms to Safe Water Drinking Act (SWDA) of Jan. 4, 2014 and California AB1953
- RoHS Compliant
- Number of Barbs: 2
- Barb Length:.77"
- Lead free brass <=0.25% lead
- Alloy CA2745
- Alloy C46400
- Dual angle seat
- Assembly Instructions:
- 1. Trim hose end with smooth square cut.
- 2. Lubricate either push-on fitting, hose or both.
- 3. Insert push-on fitting into hose until first barb is in hose.
- 4. Place end of fitting against a flat object (bench, wall, etc.) and grip the hose one inch from end. Push with a steady force until end of hose is covered by yellow plastic cap.
- Disassembly instructions:
- 1. Leaving push-on fitting in place, make a 1" cut in the hose along the barbed end of the fitting. Note: Be careful not to nick barbs when cutting the hose.
- 2. With firm grip on hose, give a sharp downward pull to release the fitting from the hose.
- Dixon push-on fittings are intended for use with Lok-On (push-on style) hose only.
- Caution: Push-on fittings will properly grip push-on hose only when pushed all the way in, with the cut end of the hose completely concealed by the plastic cap.