- "Arcial" Band Slots: Arched on one side for strength, flat on bearing side for strength and smooth action
- Buttress-Thread Heat Treated Screws: Flat, non-tapered threads which bear at right angles to band slots on loaded side- won't jump out.
- Sloping buttress shape enforces unloaded side
- Clinched Saddle and Housing: No spot welds to corrode or break. Saddle interlocks into embossed band to form a true concentric circle. There are no lumps, no humps, no excessive pressure points, providing higher sealing pressure with lower torque on the screw.
- Heavy-gauge housing is clinched on 4 corners to interlocked saddle, permitting higher torque capabilities than any 3-piece clamp.
- 4-piece construction: band, saddle housing and screw
- Full 9/16" wide bands: 300-series, Stainless Steel, with a finished edge to protect hose
- Also available with safety collared or thumb screw.
- Sold 10 per box.
- Torque ratings correspond to the torque rating of the screw of the clamp and are not an indication of the working pressure of any hose assembly installed with this clamp.